1. Ability to Forecast – Sales Executives must break-free from their mindset of merely being the revenue streams for a business and must be aware of the many aspects of sales management such as sales numbers, attrition, headcount, training needs, etc.
2. Listening Skills – Listening skills are crucial to sales executives, as being in the moment with the prospective customers will help you gain their trust.
3. Positive Thinking – Having a positive attitude is crucial for sales executives as it influences their performance especially when there are times when cracking sales deals seem very difficult.
4. Interpersonal Skills – Good interpersonal skills are a major requirement for sales executives as it helps you in maintaining and forging a long-lasting relationship with the customers.
5. Confidence – The main job of sales executives is to convince their potential customers that the product they are selling is the best. For that, sales executives have to have conviction in the product they are selling.
6. Product Knowledge – Confidence and conviction can only come if Sales Executives have through and intensive knowledge of the product they are selling.
0 - 1 Years
1 Lac 50 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.
Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller
Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree
Direct Marketing retail sales Business Development Channel Sales Channel Management Direct Sales