Roles and Responsibilities
• Strong knowledge of building scalable and secure NodeJS micro-services. Should be able to understand and write Python code as well.
• Strong experience in building smooth UI/UX workflows to satisfy the business requirements.
• Should be familiar with logging and monitoring tools like Loki/EFK, Prometheus, Sentry, Grafana.
• Strong knowledge in NodeJS, Functional programming, SDLC (Software development Life cycle). Should be able to write both synchronous and asynchronous code using NodeJS.
• Must be proficient in GIT.
• Experience is creating CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience with working on Linux based servers.
• Should have experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with in-memory databases like Redis is a plus.
• Should have Angular and React knowledge. Experience with web workers and building drag-drop web interfaces is a bonus and calls for extra points.
• Should be able to design a database schema for any given problem statement.
• Hands on experience in developing serverless architecture is a must.
• Knowledge in deployment using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and how containerized applications work is a must.
• Experience in dealing with third party APIs.
• Familiar with OAuth2 server implementation.
• Able to architect microservices based applications.
• Prior product-based startup experience is a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
Does your experience and interest meet above requirement?
Perks and Benefits
Perks of working at Zuqo:
Exposure to working with Enterprise customers
Constant mentoring and coaching for personal & professional growth
Access to top industry experts with interaction
|Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.Tech/B.E|
|Contact Person||Arun Kumar Kande|